- classic DivIDE 57c by Pavel Cimbal - Zilog (Zilogator)
- DivIDE is fully assembled and tested.
- FatWare 0.12a included - just put *.TAP files to memory card. divIDE will detect card after power on and jump to Basic. Press NMI button on divIDE, select file, confirm selection bz pressing ENTER and type LOAD "" in BASIC. All done in a second.
- PCB is 2.0 mm thick (stanard is 1.44 mm), so not that easy to bend and damage.
- IDE device is needed, this can be HDD, CD ROM, CF IDE adaptor or SD IDE adaptor with memory card.
- All the chips is in sockets - standard cap.
- Support all ram mode.